Monday, 11 May 2009

Light

I am sorry for my silence. I have retreated for a while into darkness, but
it seems light is appearing.

Trying to remember where you are up to in the tale of my life :

I am bankrupt

I am going to be redundent as of the end of May

Life has looked a little dark - well very dark if truth be known. But..and
there is a but..there is hope, i may be able to transfer my training to
full time residential. I am applying for funding to spend the next two
years of my life as a student - the very thought of spending a portion of
my life where my only responsabilitys will be to learn, to study, and of
course more important still - to be a father to do my daughter is a thought
that electrifys me - the knowladge that it may not happen equilly teriffys
me.

I havent blogged much as there has seemed so little to say. When the bank
accounts where frozen i thought we would have a new account within a week
or two - it has taken six weeks. In that time we have lived hand to mouth -
or rather hand to friends. We have been provided for though - in moments
when we thought that we wouldnt get through people have stepped in, and I
thank God for that.

Currently i am working long hours - slipping behind in my studies - and the
pressure at work seems to be getting to be notched up each day.

Thank you as ever for your prayers, and sorry for neglecting you

Yours as ever

The Broken Man

2 comments:

MaBunny said...

I had noticed that you hadn't posted anything lately and was wondering. I'm glad to hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Hope baby Grace and your LSW are doing well. pictures man, pictures - of Grace. Show us how much she has grown!

arwen_tiw said...

Lol I'm with her, PICTURES! ;) Glad to know that things are seeming a little less dark for you all. :)