Friday, 29 May 2009

Unemployed

Yesterday was my last day in the working world - and as such i hope i will have more chance to update this blog. Wanting to get of to a good start - here i am. I have handed back my car keys, and said good bye to 8am-7pm work - well until i am ordained and then I am sure the hours will be far longer.

As I am going to be out of work, I am going to be a student! Yes indeed for the first time since i was 15 i am going to study full time. I have an interview at Cambridge next week, and am keeping my fingers crossed that i will get in. I have very mixed feelings - very sad to have left - but very excited about studying..

I am going to hit the books for a bit but honestly will try to keep you all posted, thanks as ever for the prayers and support

1 comment:

MaBunny said...

Good luck in all of your new endeavors!