Baby Grace has been unwell horrible cough, snotty, and of course that means the long suffering wife has also contracted illness - two sick girls. They both are looking a little green around the gills. I wish i was the lovely sympathetic caring type - in honesty though I am really not good with sick people. They sound so aweful when coughing.
I know i know this makes me a bad person...but seriously i just want them to get better, and then reappear...I know i should be soothing brows...I am trying..
Yours as ever,
The Broken Man
Luke Griffiss-Williams
Tuesday, 2 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glad to see you're back in the land of living! Sorry to hear they're not feeling well. Hope everyone feels better soon! Thanks for stopping by today!
Hopefully your wife and daughter will feel better soon, and even more hopefully, they won't share the germs of endearment with you!
well, there are two sick girls here, me and my daughter - some throat thing that hurts like the dickens. Hope baby Grace and the LSW get to feeling better. It is definitely no fun having a sick baby.
Post a Comment