Tuesday, 18 November 2008

A Broken Blog

HI, this is Broken Man's Wife. Sorry for the long absence - I usually update the blog with Broken Man's scribblings, but for some reason I haven't been able to access it for a while, and Broken Man has only just had the time to fix it so that I can.

So, this is his last blog entry - it is from a few days ago, but hopefully normal service will now be resumed!

A Broken Blog

Today my neck hurts, a lot.
Today work has been hard..
Today I am trying to answer Epicurus paradox without success.

Excuse my silence, when things look black I retreat,
I could pretend it’s to regroup – its not.
I just can't face the world right now

Yours as ever,

The Broken Man

3 comments:

Vixbil said...

Prayers

Anna O'Connell said...

Sorry you're hurting. As for Epicurus' riddle, I tend to view Deity as the Dungeon Master, providing challenges for us to overcome, which keep the game interesting for all concerned. YMMV, obviously.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, I retreated too. Sending prayers across the water...

Blessings, Whitney