Long suffering wife has still not given birth yet. we had managed to get a buyer for our flat (at less than we paid for it) discovered today it has all fallen through. Today is a low day.
MAbunny has given me an award, very kind - i have know idea what its meant to mean, and as with all such things it doesnt actually arrive it just sits in cyber space, still always nice to be awarded. Those who read regually will know that i dont pass on awards i am too selfish, there where some questions with it in sets of sevens, i suspect i will get bored before i go all the way through them but here is at least an attempt to answer them
Coffee Bean awarded me this really cute award and I am very flattered. It comes with a small meme attached and I am more than happy to oblige. At the end of this I am supposed to tag 7 others, so I have to think who hasn't gotten this one yet:
Seven things I did before:
1. worked as a bouncer
2. worked in a strip club
3. cheated at cards professionally
4. went by the name of sophie
5. spent one afternoon performing as an escapologist
you see this is all sounding seedy and i cant think of anything flufthy so am going to move on from that list
Seven things I do now:
seriously you know about my life, really really not that intresting!!
Seven things I would like to do:
be debt free,..you know thats intresting..my second thought was have a healthy baby...wow have i got my prioritys out of wack!
Seven things that attract me to my husband:
I am guessing i should answer this about my wife...as i am feeling low can i go for kidness and trust in her kidness to think the best of me if she reads this and not think i dont care for her you see i am rambling now and feeling upset and i want to say nice things and all but right now i just really want to sleep and this is why i avoide logging sometime i start to ramble and i dont cope well and i should be saying nice things and AGGGGGGGGG okay. this blog ends here.
Blah
Yours Broke,
The Broken Man
Thursday, 11 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL you make me smile!
I know you have been having a rough time of it lately, emotionally and all, that is one reason I gave it to you:)
Thanks for participating. Go to sleep, it will all work out eventually. It takes alot of trust to figure that one out sometimes.
Oh dear. Poor broken friend. What a disappointment about the buyer falling through. Go to sleep, it will be better once you've slept. Besides, there's a bit of sympathetic magic that might work here. Babies like to make their entrance as soon as their fathers get truly, deeply asleep for the first time in several days. :-)
Post a Comment