Thank you for all the good wishes and comments i have recived. I am trying to at least twitter once in a while should appear to the left of my posts..hopefully.
Things are messy in honesty folks. I have a meeting at 3pm today looking at my future with my company. Massive job cuts are being made and I am not hopefull that i will retain my job.
Work is very hard, and i am slipping behind in my studies. I seem to be getting up earlier each day and getting home from work later. I feel constantly as if i am about to break down into tears.
I heard from an old friend the other day, someone from way back when who told me that my first wife is now pregnant with her second child - with the man she left me for. I would not change things for the world - I would not wish for a moment to be back in that relationship - and I am very blessed to be with the long suffering wife who now tollerates me. Yet it still hurts, i cant define why - i should just be pleased that she is doing well in her life - but i find it difficult.
Baby Grace is doing fantasticly. On saturday and sunday mornings i get to spend some of that goldern time with her when she is smiley and happy and the world suddenly feels okay. The weekends vanish in a hase though - boxes still not fully unpacked - calls from banks and credit cards at least daily.
I am as ever broken, but i have not lost hope, have not lost faith, have not stopped holding onto God for dear life - I am however deep in the water - and as the saying goes - not waving - drowning
Yours as ever,
The Broken Man
Wednesday, 11 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
/hugz
Encouraging hugs, my broken friend.
You have each other, and God. And loving family and friends. It will come out all right, someday. I promise.
Hope the job front went ok for you. It's not fun out there is it :(
Glad ot hear miss Grace is doing okay.
Take care.
Post a Comment