I fear the time has come for me to share with you a guilty secret.
I am a fan of elephant jokes. Please don’t now all send me your elephant jokes, I have heard them. Unless of course I haven't. In which case I would love to hear them.. "so", I hear you ask, with a sense of terror, a shaking in your voice, "how will we know if you know the same elephant joke we do…"
It may now be time to pass over this blog, to ignore this entry right now – you have been warned. I am going to post all the elephant jokes here in this one entry, I toyed with one per entry.. but that would seem to be a long and drawn out, painful, slow, water torture...…wait a minute, that’s not a bad idea! I am pleased you suggested it. One joke a blog. Well not so much a joke.. but one elephant related attempt at humour.
Well I tried to save you, tried to protect you, but you insisted. It will be as you have asked…
What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming over the hill?
"Look, here come the elephants!"
Friday, 27 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I didn't know there was a body of elephant jokes! Such a sheltered life I lead...I don't think I even know one, in fact!. Enjoying reading about waiting for baby. I think its sweet that you tell him/her good night.
I love "Far Side" jokes, and there are a few Elephant ones in that series....but you need to see the picture to enjoy the joke.
My grandsons loves jokes, so I'll be passing on your Elephant jokes to them.
What other guilty secrets do you have????? (((smile)))
Post a Comment