Monday, 1 June 2009

Shhhh....it was a secret..


A blog list has just come throught from The place i am currently training for ordiantion - STETS, and they have requested that those with blogs put forward the addresses...and so...I am going public, this blog is becoming unanymonus..if that is a word...I feel somewhat nervous so please do be gentle with me!

(tips hat)

The Broken Man

Luke Griffiss-Williams

9 comments:

arwen_tiw said...

Hello! :D

Nice to meet you all over again. What a fab picture!

Rev. Richard Thornburgh said...

"unanymonus" = non-anonymous, though you could have said that this blog is now attributable. Oh, but what the heck, go for it and make language your servant rather than the other way round. A good move, whatever word is used.

arwen_tiw said...

And I can stop being confused as to where I can use your name! ;)

MaBunny said...

yay for your becoming unanonymous! and LOL at that picture - is that you holding Gracie upside down like that? she looks like she is having fun!

Laura ~Peach~ said...

great pic and lovely to SEE you !

david a holgate said...

Thanks for opening up your blog to others.

Anonymous said...

I'm still hiding under a pile of fluff...:-) but everyone who knows knows it's me!!

MotherT said...

Well, it is nice to make your acquaintance! Hopefully, you won't have too much trouble adjusting to life in the public eye. **grin**

Anonymous said...

You look happy, smiles, good to see. x