Some days the world seems so dark. Work seems so hard, and even getting
out of bed feels almost impossible. Sitting at my desk surrounded by
sheets of paper and things to do, the work backlog building up, and
essays sat undone I just want to cry. Its my birthday soon. 33 years
old. Soon to be bankrupt. Today everything seems to much. Some days its
like that.
Yours as ever,
The Broken Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I know.
Whilst trying not to be trite, He knows too.
(hug)
am 41 and feeling very much the same.
Yep, been there too...
I'm so sorry things are down at the moment. I hope they look up soon!
Thanks for all the birthday comments, you certainly helped with my goal!
Sometimes on days like this, one may look out the window and see a cloud, and know that cloud came from water gathering around particulate matter, matter which was blown from the Sahara desert, or the Brazilian rainforest, and the droplets that make up the cloud are full of light, refracting infinite rainbows, and upon falling down as rain they become a blessing, a benediction.
And sometimes, on days like this, one may say "Ugh, rain."
And sometimes, on days like this, one may simply wish to burrow under the covers and sleep until it passes.
However one sees the day, life goes on...and on...and on...and eventually, if only now and then, it gets better, more bearable, and even good.
Shade and Sweetwater,
K
I know. He knows and we just need to keep going however deep our pit is
xxx
I imagine by now at least some of your burden has been lifted? It looks like a lot of people love you....
Post a Comment