Just to let you all know, I have started a second blog so I can post complete bible studies and theology ramblings in their origional formats as I think they are easier to read like that. I dont want to post them to this blog as "Jpegs" just now as they take up loads of pages and I am not sure if I want to stick with it. The set up is that you click on the images and it becomes full size. I might abandon this idea again, so all comments welcome.
I will still be posting my attempts at theology to this blog as well on Saturdays.
This kind of house keeping post is horrible and very dull so I will go and hide again.
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
where do we find your other blog Broken?"
Fair question!
http://theologyofabrokenman.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment