my blog roll has gone all funny and wont tell me when people last updated their blogs anymore and it did...it did and i dont know why its gone wrong!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Every "blogger" person I know seems to be having this problem - I use Wordpress so I'm not affected but I also use Google Reader (RSS feeds) to read all my blogs in one place - I highly recommend.
Hello 'Broken Man' I read a post you left regarding the 'breastfeeding picnic that was held recently in the U.K. You mentioned that your wife wished she had found out about it in time to attend, as she has never seen anyone actually breastfeeding a baby up close. I would suggest she attend a few La Leche League meetings, as there are sure to be nursing mothers in attendance, as well as the group leaders who can answer any questions she may have. Good luck with your new baby. P.S "What to expect..." is not such a great book. Try the new Ina May Gaskin book (not her old book, "Spiritual Midwifery") it is excellent.
6 comments:
Every "blogger" person I know seems to be having this problem - I use Wordpress so I'm not affected but I also use Google Reader (RSS feeds) to read all my blogs in one place - I highly recommend.
Blogger is all screwed up right now... Lots of problems. I don't use that feature but you might want to check blogger help.
I think someone must have flagged your blog because of your last post. Hahahahahaha!
Hello 'Broken Man'
I read a post you left regarding the 'breastfeeding picnic that was held recently in the U.K. You mentioned that your wife wished she had found out about it in time to attend, as she has never seen anyone actually breastfeeding a baby up close. I would suggest she attend a few La Leche League meetings, as there are sure to be nursing mothers in attendance, as well as the group leaders who can answer any questions she may have. Good luck with your new baby.
P.S "What to expect..." is not such a great book. Try the new Ina May Gaskin book (not her old book, "Spiritual Midwifery") it is excellent.
I hate that when it happens! Blogger seems to be working on now. At least my blog roll is now updating.
Lol I second the Ina May Gaskin recommendation, and also add Shelia Kitzenger - The New Experience of Childbirth (good for a techie like me). :)
I also had the blog roll issues, but it seems to be working today.
Post a Comment