Tuesday, 5 August 2008

STATS.

I thought I would give a go at one of those Stats counter thingys but i think the one I have gone for is not working properly, as the number of people who looked at my blog yesterday seems to be increasing.. all advice on good stat counters welcomed from the more experinced bloggers out their!

10 comments:

Gill said...

Hi there - thank for your comment on my blog :)...reading yours kinda puts my life to shame LOL!!
Huge congrats on the impending birth - how long has your wife got left with your bump on the inside?
I found neoworx is a good blog counter tool - i believe they do a free one - try their webite:
http://www.neocounter.net/blue/
Hugsand blessings
Gill

Fannie said...

Screw the stats. Write what you want and people will come. And out of curiosity; you're Episcopalian?

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I actually have two on my blog; Feedburner and Statcounter. I like Statcounter better, but Feedburner has some advantages. I heard Sitemeter was having some problems over the weekend and they are trying to upgrade so may have more problems.

Just don't get too caught up in the stats, they can depress you sometimes!

CFSTEVENS said...

PRAISE THE MOST HOLY AND PWOER NAME OF OUR LORD & SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST - FOCUS ON THE LORD ALL BROKENNESS WILL GO & BY THE WAY WE WERE CALLED TO BROKENESS.
ITS NICE TO FIND YOU - BROTHER. THERE IS ONE THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU. AS YOU ARE AWARE THAT INDIA CARRIES ALMOST A VERY LARGE POPULATION OF THE WHOLE WORLD. THEREFORE THE DENSITY OF POPULATION IN INDIA IS HIGH, BUT AS OF NOW MANY INDIANS TOO ARE ABROAD, SO RECENTLY GOD LED ME TO A THOUGHT THAT IF THESE FELLOW INDIANS ON MY COUNTRY WHO ARE ABROAD ALSO ARE PREACHED THE GOOD NEWS, AND THEY ACCEPT LORD JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOUR, WE THEN HAVE A WORLD OF CHRISTIANS. FURTHER, THE NEW INDIAN CHRISTAINS WILL ALOS INFLUENCE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY HERE IN INDIA AND THE ACCEPTABILITY IN CHRISTIANITY WILL INCREASE. PLEASE JOIN ME ...... IN MAKING IT POSSIBLE. PRAY ABOUT IT AND SHARE THE LORD'S MESSAGE TO SUCH

Maddy said...

Its supposed to be increasing you silly sausage!
Cheers

lislynn said...

I like sitemeter. I can understand how to use it-- and if I can, anyone can. That's the most important thing.

Deanna said...

I really enjoyed this test. I liked the fact that it wasn't your four question sterotype test. I fell into the same category as you being 93% holiness/wesleyan, but I knew that I would before I took the test.

Congrats on your new baby! Having a baby will make you discover God in a brand new and miraculous way.

The Broken Man said...

Thank you all statcounter it is!

Wanda said...

I don't understand stat counters, or use them...but this I know

If you build it they will come...

((Field of Dreams))

tiarastantrums said...

I use 4 - silly me -

google analytics
sitemeter
statcounter
woopra