Saturday, 9 August 2008

Quirky something or other..

  1. Whitterer on Autism has tagged me and asked if i will right something about my Quirks...I am not at all sure about all this you know...however it seems a bit mean not to play along. Is that a quirk? That I don't like this kind of thing but then I am doing it...oh I am so confused. Please excuse me if I break the rules and dont link up anyone else....

    1) Link to the person who tagged me.2) Mention the rules.3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.4) Tag six other blogger´s by linking to them.5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
    Here are my replies.

Right, quirky and boring...I am confused as to why boring - what is the point of writing something that will bore people? Then again I guess I do a lot of that....so:

1) I don't do postboxes - not at all - I don't post things. I sometimes get other people to post things for me, but I do not post things myself.

2) I always wear a hat. Well, not always but *almost* always.

3) I don't like going backwards. As in going back to somewhere. The road must lead forward and not include a return past a previous point to pick something up.

4) When I become bored with a conversation I sometimes walk off while the person is still talking. I know this doesn't make me a good person - but sometimes I just have nothing to say and can't listen any more.

5) I dont queue. If something requires queueing I don't do it.

6) I don't like snow. It confuses me.

IF any of you dear readers want to do this, then post the stuff with me as the person who tagged you, let me know and I will edit this post saying I tagged you...does that make sense? Does that work? Is everyone happy?

8 comments:

Mozi Esme said...

Some good quirks! I like the "leaving in the middle of the conversation" one. That could be a useful quirk to have, but I don't think I could make myself do it!

Gill said...

ROFL the more i read about you the more i want know! You make me think, you make me smile and tonight you made me laugh!! Thank you.....I too would also like to be able to walk out half way through a conversation that held no more for me... just too easy not to i think!!

Maddy said...

Yeah! Well done you. I knew you'd be a good sharer.

I don't like queuing either although I think Americans call it 'lining.'

So basically you're like a shark = keep moving forward or else, a very good motto to live by.

I only wish I also had the nerve to walk out on a conversation.
Cheers

Wanda said...

My goodness.. You are Quirky ~~ this must be an English things....cause most of it went right over my head.

Sorry, I'm simple not quirky!!

It was fun to read ((smile))

Patrice said...

lol! This was funny! Good to learn more about you.
Thank you so much for the kind words you left on my blog. They were much needed & much appreciated. I am slowly coming to terms with everything, but encouraging words like yours definitely make it easier!

Anonymous said...

Better work on the walking off one before you take on your own parish. you will be known as the "unlistening " vicar! on the plus side, lots of parishoners to post and queue for you ;-)

~michelle pendergrass said...

Oh I love snow!

I don't know what queuing or lining is.

Corie said...

I wish I was able to walk away during certain conversations... that ability would have saved me many forced smiles and nods.

And, what's so confusing about snow?