Having a bad back one should not try moving boxes, particually heavy ones.
Sitting hurts right now, as does standing, so i am going to go back to laying down.
Yours as ever,
The Broken Man
Thursday, 21 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hope your back feels better soon! Back pain is nothing to fool around with!
Hope you get better!
hope you feel better and ... you should know better LOL this coming form the woman with a hernia who "forgets" and does things she should not.
Get well soon!! Rest up though!!
hugs!
Oh, dear - I hope your back rights itself soon!
Shade and Sweetwater,
K
Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Yes, even before Ham was born, I would put headphones on my stomach and play U2, REM, The Cure, The Cranberries...all my favs. I go to a chiropractor about twice a week. I was just informed by him that he sees me more than any other patient. GRRRREAAAT!! I'm only 32!
Thank you all for your comments!
Freespirit - I fear I am not a great fan of chiropractors for a whole list of reasons, one of which has to be that any service you recive where you pay for it as long as you are not "fixed" is likely to inspire people to not fix you!
Post a Comment