Hmm...fun little gizmo. I had to laugh - I scored low or very low on all of them, and yet I'm not Christian. Heh...I guess us Other People can behave, too. :-)
WOW... I was blown away that I scored the highest in pride... but the very fact that I was completely blindsighted by that just shows that it was probably accurate!
I'm going to use this on my blog in an entry that will post on Aug. 30. I'm adding a link to your blog there as well since I found the quiz here. Hope you don't mind!
7 comments:
This quiz is awesome. Thanks for sharing.
Very interesting quiz.... I think it's pretty good if you are truthful...
Thanks ~~~ that was fun.
Hmm...fun little gizmo. I had to laugh - I scored low or very low on all of them, and yet I'm not Christian. Heh...I guess us Other People can behave, too. :-)
Shade and Sweetwater,
K
Mine were the same as yours LOL!! Give or take!!
You have an oscar btw - one my blog!!
hope you wife is ok.
Hugs
Um, I wonder why you get scored for lust if you don't morally object to skimpy clothing?
Very low, on all but pride (low) and lust (low). Not because I'm angelic, but because they asked the wrong questions to catch me up to no good. ;)
i snagged the quiz for my blog. seems like i could go to hell for each sin ;-) haha
hope your wife and baby are ok
franzi
WOW... I was blown away that I scored the highest in pride... but the very fact that I was completely blindsighted by that just shows that it was probably accurate!
I'm going to use this on my blog in an entry that will post on Aug. 30. I'm adding a link to your blog there as well since I found the quiz here. Hope you don't mind!
THX,
:) Mags,
everydayplaces.blogspot.com
Post a Comment