What a precious bump ~~~ That littel bump will change your life forever...in a wonderful way.
BTW ~ Loved your comment on Sunday Meditation ~~ YOU and my HUSBAND would have a wonderful time discussing and debating truth and Scriptures ~~ He loves one on ones studies ~~
I'm a simple woman, who love the Lord and knows Him well, but I not good in the discussion ~debate mode~~ I'll leave that to you and my hubby!!
Hello! I saw your comment on Morgan Gallagher's blog and wanted to suggest that you contact your local NCT - they run "Bumps and Babies" groups for expectant and new mums your wife will have the opportunity to meet breastfeeding mums. Also, try your local Surestart to see if they have a breastfeeding group - they often welcome expectant mums with questions! I found the Bumps and Babies group very helpful to me, and I am now breastfeeding my 7mo. Good luck with your impending arrival and God bless :)
Thanks so much for your comment over at my 'place' about 3 of 8.
I'm enjoying perusing your blog and looking forward to having a second cup of coffee while I read along-- best wishes on the dissertation proposal-- Blessings!
"I can see the fingerprints of God When I look at you I can see the fingerprints of God And I know its true You're a masterpiece That all creation quietly applauds And you're covered with the fingerprints of God." (Fingerprints of God - Stephen Curtis Chapman)
17 comments:
LOL it certainly is!
Sarah
awww I love a baby bump - congrats again to both of you. :)
Congratulations!
Believe in God, and see, how things sail on just fine always.
Thank you for your comment on Heartwarming Stories.
What a precious bump ~~~ That littel bump will change your life forever...in a wonderful way.
BTW ~ Loved your comment on Sunday Meditation ~~ YOU and my HUSBAND would have a wonderful time discussing and debating truth and Scriptures ~~ He loves one on ones studies ~~
I'm a simple woman, who love the Lord and knows Him well, but I not good in the discussion ~debate mode~~
I'll leave that to you and my hubby!!
So beautiful! I think it's a she!
What a bump!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, so glad to have found yours I have only read a bit so far and it's great.
xx
Congrats to both of you!
Blessins',Lib
Simply Beautiful! Congratulations!
Beautiful...
Hope all is well!
Hello! I saw your comment on Morgan Gallagher's blog and wanted to suggest that you contact your local NCT - they run "Bumps and Babies" groups for expectant and new mums your wife will have the opportunity to meet breastfeeding mums. Also, try your local Surestart to see if they have a breastfeeding group - they often welcome expectant mums with questions! I found the Bumps and Babies group very helpful to me, and I am now breastfeeding my 7mo.
Good luck with your impending arrival and God bless :)
Beautiful bump - congratulations to you both.
Gorgeous pic!! Love it!
Thanks so much for your comment over at my 'place' about 3 of 8.
I'm enjoying perusing your blog and looking forward to having a second cup of coffee while I read along--
best wishes on the dissertation proposal--
Blessings!
Very sweet picture!! Congrats! from a wandering-in-blogger...
OMG that is an amazing picture! Thanks for the comment on my Blog
"I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God."
(Fingerprints of God - Stephen Curtis Chapman)
Congrats to you both!
Thanks for visiting my blog.Our summer vacation runs from june10-Aug25.A little over 2 months.
Post a Comment